The University Canada West (UCW) is a contemporary independent university located in the heart of vibrant Vancouver. The University is accredited by the British Columbia Ministry of Advanced Education, and carries the Education Quality Assurance (EQA) accreditation under the 2003 Degree Authorization Act. The University is also a member of the British Columbia Council on Admission & Transfer and is a Candidate for Accreditation with the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Scholarships at UCW are available to Canadian and international applicants for both undergraduate and graduate courses.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Arts in
- Business Communication
- Master of Business Administration.
- University Pathway Program (Pre-University Course)
- MBA Foundation (Pre-MBA Program)
Why University Canada West?
- Historic downtown Vancouver location
- Faster completion option for highly motivated students
- Class sizes capped (15 to 20) to enhance students experience and engagement
- Academically qualified professors with firsthand industry experience
- Business-oriented, teaching-intensive with an emphasis on practical application
- Intakes: Fall (October), Winter (January), Spring (April), Summer (July)
- Modes of Delivery: On-campus or online
- Scholarships Available for everyone
Scholarship Packages for International Students:
The advantage about UCW is that anyone and everyone is eligible to receive a scholarship. Please note that the award, scholarship, or grant amount will be paid toward your tuition fees for the last years of study and not at the beginning of the program. Below are the packages;
- Scholarship for Academic Excellence: Students have the opportunity to get scholarships between $8,000 CAD and $20,000 CAD for undergraduate programs and between $2,500 CAD and $10,000 CAD for Graduate Masters programs, depending on the cumulative GPA.
- Scholarship based on Personal Statement: Students can get scholarships between $8,000 CAD and $12,000 CAD for undergraduate programs and between $5,000 CAD and $7,500 CAD for graduate Masters Programs. This scholarship is fully dependent on the personal statement. Goldenchips will guide you towards a successful personal statement.
Tuition fee without the scholarship:
- Undergraduate: $15,750 CAD per year (4 year program)
- Graduate: $17,280 CAD Per year (2 year program)
For more information, contact us